Greg started playing Dungeons and Dragons in 2015 when Chris started his home group that would eventually become the Knights of Roleplay. He won a battle royal team challenge with Sarah (eighth level characters).
- Gives people nicknames.
- Wears his heart on his sleeve.
- Motha' fuckin' sorcerer (from his first character, a sorcerer).
- Chocolate Thunder (Greg is chocolate, the rest of us are vanilla).
Associated Catch Phrases:
- Boo (to express dislike of something, not to scare people).
- That's interesting (his polite way of saying, "um....ok.").
Why did you start playing roleplaying games?
- I started playing in college when I was a freshmen. That was really the first time I had experienced role playing in general. I played video games when I was younger so why not try something that was real life but based in imagination. The first game I ever played was Marvel Super Heroes. D&D exposure came with a campaign started by our DM Chris. From there I was hooked.
What are your most memorable campaign moments?
- One of my characters discovering his father was alive, and another character meeting a God, were both pretty memorable. But the most memorable moment was a 3 hour session with straight role playing, no fighting, just us talking and acting as our characters. Emotions came out and real feelings spilled onto the table. This was both powerful and profound.
What is one fun fact about you?
- I am a writer but also a poet. I wrote my first novel manuscript as a teen.